Like any other sports arena, the basketball court is one of the large public sports venues that require stable wireless network connectivity on 5G/4G coverage. Delivering quality internet access on basketball grounds is necessary as that can handle many concurrent football viewers at the same time. Here, a question may arise, why do basketball courts need stable yet robust network connectivity?
In the basketball stadiums, especially from the second to the fourth seating areas are covered with chairs and benches welded in place, therefore most of the parts eliminate installing internet access under the seating areas because the signal will not penetrate the seating area. So now let us see why a robust wireless network solution like Accurate 5g tester, 5G test equipment, 5g network tester tools and Accurate RF drive test tools & equipment, RF tester software app & network LTE 4g tester is required for the basketball arena.
There is a large stage with speakers and large screens that overlap the above stadium for the fans to watch. Therefore, it’s recommended for basketball grounds to use some sort of directional antenna on the catwalk aiming down at internet (WiFi) connectivity zones. Robust network connectivity will provide the signal that will distribute all over the place of the basketball stadium so that fans and organizers will not face any hindrances due to poor network.
Unstable network connectivity is always caused by wireless congestion, which is common in densely packed areas when too many people use Wi-Fi at the same time. A basketball court or basketball stadium is one of the areas that can not afford unstable wireless network connectivity. Hence, they are looking for a robust wireless network solution with 4G/5G coverage. When there is a necessity for a stable network in basketball sports grounds, 5G network technology is the viable option to deploy for and with accurate network testing and measurement.
Potential Benefits Of Robust Wireless Network Connectivity For Basketball Stadium:
- Provide a reliable, uninterrupted QoE on the venue’s network.
- Gain brand awareness when your customers (basketball audiences) are experiencing your network as a stable one.
- Stadium organizers or management can identify event-specific issues immediately if anything occurs.
- Provides support for access to real-time content even at home, social media applications, and other venue fan engagement apps.
- Offers an opportunity to see the device onboarding load for the venue network.
- Improve user and fan experience vividly because of high-speed uninterrupted network service in the basketball stadium.
- The single and complete data source for all kinds of IT operations and across groups.
- Help in measuring the performance of IT service levels across events over time in terms of visibility into the performance of headless IT systems such as digital signage, concession devices, etc.
Network connection failures can cause a major problem even in basketball stadiums in terms of customer churn, improper event management, etc. To address such challenges and to avoid poor network connection in basketball courts, you can use RantCell, which is not only helpful in resolving network failure issues quickly but also in assessing the stability of the network and finding out where the disruption has occurred. RantCell is a mobile-based network testing and measurement tool that can conduct a network stability test before a failure to evaluate the connection strength and identify any network-related issues on 4G/5G coverage before they cause a poor QoS.
When it comes to stable network connectivity, RantCell is the best way to opt for it. This is an all-in-one network monitoring and testing app that keep a constant eye on the connectivity and analyses the network status of your competitors (whether good or bad) so that you can get better solution on your network. You can conduct the tests (ping test, speed test) yourself using and installing the RantCell pro app on your Android mobile handsets.